Alex AI – Personal Health Companion
At Alex Therapeutics we empower people to overcome unhealthy habits and improve their mental health by combining Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Artificial Intelligence and superior design.
We partner with insurers to support them in their mission to:
1. Support people to live longer and healthier lives
40% of all premature deaths could be prevented by changing habits. Increase revenue from Life and health insurance products by investing in longevity.
2. Drastically reduce short term healthcare expenditure
Offer the intelligent digital therapeutic platform Alex as a first step to treat unhealthy habits and mental health support as a first line of defence instead of more expensive alternatives.
3. Reduce long term health expenditure by preventing chronic illness
At least 80% of all heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes and over 40% of cancer could be prevented by changing habit patterns. Alex makes behaviour change enjoyable and fun.
4. Use data in real time to improve value offering and products
We can share data (GDPR-standard) to support underwriters with valuable insights on how behaviour change should impact health and life products.
5. Support policyholders globally
Alex has limitless scalability and is currently available in multiple languages, in over 170 countries across 6 continents. We support your policyholders wherever they are.
Alex is GDPR compliant, CE-certified and a Software Medical Device Class I
Evidence based method powered by AI
Alex is developed together with psychologists and experts in Internet-based therapy. The foundation is evidence-based methods for behavioral change derived from CBT (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance & Committment Therapy).
Alex applies machine learning using millions of data points from the whole user base to profile every single new user. This way, Alex can personalize the experience from the very start, and deliver the right type of behavioral interventions at the right time. Our AI can also deliver valuable business intelligence to insurance partners.
Alex is developed with the same design principles as the consumer apps people use every day. A conversational user interface, game mechanics and behavioral economics makes up the experience that Alex users love.
A companion loved by users
Alex provides a personalized program to maximize success, based on the user's input. Alex supports the users in discovering insights on their emotional, situational and physiological triggers that preceeds a certain behavior.
Alex utilizes machine learning to provide the right tools and exercises at the right time. The interventions support users in the very moment they crave. In addition the users are provided with strategies for long-lasting change. Alex goes way beyond just quitting a behavior and is designed to stay with the user and provide continuous support.
Alex Impact Report
The Impact Report provides is an easy to grasp summary of customer engagement, health impact and savings made from providing Alex to end-customers. These can be distributed to corporate customers to showcase impact in detail.
Impact Report metrics can also be provided as an API to be integrated into your internal platform.
A Platform for habit change
The intelligent Alex digital therapeutic platform is built to support a range of indications, including:
- Addictions – e.g. smoking, food, alcohol, drugs
- Mental health – e.g. anxiety, sleep, stress, trauma, eating disorders, light depression
- Internet behavior – e.g. gaming, betting, social media, porn, shopping
- Clinical conditions – e.g. COPD, CVD, Diabetes, ED, pain, RA
Responsible for this content
Alex Therapeutics AB
John Drakenberg Renander
- United Kingdom
- Åland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Holy See (Vatican City State)
- Hong Kong
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Isle of Man
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Macedonia, Republic of
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestine, State of
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin (French part)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sri Lanka
- South Sudan
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
Page is favored by 1 user.
Contact inquiries: 1