Our in|sure General Policy and in|sure General Claims solutions were specially designed for composite insurance with private and commercial lines. They offer a modern, future-oriented and open architecture that enables the mapping of new products and processes.
The time to market for new products and product innovations is significantly shortened, business processes are automated and IT costs are significantly reduced.
- application entry / policy
- context-related documentation of application discrepancies
- administration of insurance contracts / portfolios
- full contract processing, including retroactive or pre-planned changes
- Contract simulation
- target premium calculation
- comprehensive release and authorization concept
Individualization options: Via a rules engine, your specialist departments have the option of defining plausibilities and specialist rules independently. These are interpreted and executed by in|sure General Policy. Neither the product status is changed nor the release capability is lost.
Cooperative: in|sure General Policy offers you the possibility to easily connect the in|sure Product Manager or another product modeling system. On the one hand, this allows new products and tariffs to be integrated quickly and flexibly into the existing system. On the other hand, in|sure General Policy automatically takes over attribute changes, so that these only have to be made in the product system.
Automation: in|sure General Policy offers fully automated dark processing of all business transactions, making your work easier and creating new capacities.
- Claims creation using any number of inventory management systems
- Claims creation on pseudo-contract with the possibility of later recoding
- Claims processing
- Reservation with freely configurable initial reserves per line of business and promise of benefits
- Extensive release and limit system incl. 4-eyes principle
- automatic check for double investment or double payment
- recourse management
- automated processing of annuity reserves in accident insurance
- HIS integration (motor vehicle)
- fully automated dark processing of business processes
- Cooperative: in|sure General Policy offers you the possibility to easily connect the in|sure Product Manager or another product modeling system. On the one hand, this allows new products and tariffs to be integrated quickly and flexibly into the existing system. On the other hand, in|sure General Policy automatically adopts attribute changes so that they only need to be made in the product system.
Supporting: Via an integrated rules engine, the specialist department can create individual rules that are applied during claims processing. These rules either automatically execute corresponding activities or alert the claim handler to specific issues.
Ease of use: The intuitive user interface ensures that the system is easy to use and is the same for all lines of business.
Automation: in|sure General Claims offers fully automated dark processing of all business transactions, making your work easier and creating new capacities.
Holistic system: in|sure General Claims offers you fully comprehensive claims processing. There is no need for the claim handler to change systems, since all the information relevant for processing the claim is available at a central location.
Responsible for this content
44269 Dortmund, Germany
T +49 231 7000-7000
F +49 231 7000-1000
Represented by the Executive Board:
Michael Kenfenheuer (Chairman), Christoph Junge, Dirk Pothen, Andreas Prenneis.
Supervisory Board Chairman: Prof. Dr. Volker Gruhn
Handelsregister at the District Court of Dortmund, No. HRB 20663
Sales tax identification number DE 208 318 527
Responsible in the terms of § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Rüdiger Striemer (Chief Marketing Officer)
Page is favored by 0 user.
Contact inquiries: 0