OSIRIS Enterprise is a solution bringing together all users to deal with the key raw material of the insurance business: data.
The platform provides data managers a secured environment where they can store data in a standardized way and provide actuaries qualified data to follow risks, price contracts and model liabilities.
1- The platform
OSIRIS Enterprise is a data management and modelling platform available in SaaS (Software as a Service) on a private cloud deployed for each of our clients.
It provides them a DataLake shared with their internal community in which the different profiles of users can upload, use or export data.
The application combines databases and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solutions specifically adapted to the insurance and reinsurance sector.
The solution processes and manages data from their integration to their use. This combination of a user interface with algorithms and databases is composed of 4 main modules:
• Readers (csv, txt, pdf, excel, database files)
• Integrated File Explorer
• Report Manager (library of checks and reports)
• Databases (secured storage and insurance data dictionary used as a learning base)
The application provided with a SaaS model meets the needs of data processing in the insurance industry thanks to our operational and actuarial experience of the business and our knowledge of cloud computing and data sciences technologies:
• Versatile: integration of the entire data management chain and various reporting, controlling and modelling services
• Dynamic: web interface to process data in interaction with OSIRIS algorithms, configure new portfolios and develop own clients reports in R or Python
• Technological: deployed on a secured private cloud managed by Alphawave to ease installation and maintenance, to optimize the infrastructure depending on clients needs and then minimize costs
The tool offers a wide range of services to process and use data in a comprehensive way for the insurance business:
• Absorb and standardize data thanks to our readers
• Qualify and check data using our control reports or your own designed ones
• Calculate and model through OSIRIS tasks we provide or that you directly drop on the platform
• Analyze and export processed data to fill all your needs such as regulatory reports, accounting bookings, modelling assumptions calculations or risk management studies